Monday, February 9, 2009

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BLOGGING

So, finally I am also in this thing called BLOGGING. Well, actually, one evening, I was getting kind of bored and had no idea what to do. So, I thought let me give it a try and create a blog. Obviously as expected, this blog may not be as updated as you may think it to be, because afterall it's me, one of the laziest guys you may have seen in your whole life. I am not actually here to give my bio-data. So to introduce myself in short, to those who don't know me, I am a student of the department of Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering, Jadavpur University, presently in 3rd year. I gave my Madhyamik(10th level) from St. Lawrence High School and my Higher Secondary(+2) from Jodhpur Park Boys' School. So much for the introduction. Now I feel I have written too much for the day. Anyways, the pictures are of mine, as far as I think, when I was in class 8 and in 3rd year.

No comments:

Post a Comment