Monday, February 9, 2009

LUCK BY CHANCE

No. I am not going to give lectures on the Hindi film out here. It has got no connection with that film. As you can see, its under the label "Some incidents", so it is related to another interesting incident of my life, may be lesser than what the previous one was.

Just after giving the WBJEE, I went to Kashmir. It was 23rd May I guess. After we reached Srinagar, we learned that Mr. Manmohan Singh, the P.M. of India was also there in Srinagar to attend some meeting. Anyway, it was too late in the night when we reached. So we didn't have anything to do other than having the dinner and going for sleep. The next morning, when we woke up, we came to know that everything in our itinerary was postponed by one day, thanks to Mr. P.M.'s prolonged stay. As usual, we started to shower curses on him, without knowing that he would ultimately become a "blessing in disguise" for us.

The next day, we were to go to Sonmarg. As I told, our schedule got postponed by a day and we couldn't go there on the scheduled day. Later, we heard that there was a landmine explosion on the way to Sonmarg, on the day we were to go there.

After I experienced the tsunami incident and this one, one of my friends often say that the Indian Governemnt should follow me wherever I go, so that it becomes aware of the fact that a mishap or a natural calamity or a disaster may follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment