Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I HAD A DREAM...CRAZY DREAM...

Just a few moment ago, I had one of the weirdest dreams I have ever seen, if not the weirdest. In the beginning, I saw myself sitting in the middle of the busy road, with our asses on the road, in front of the gate number 2 of my university with a friend of mine, named Shayak. We were discussing something (most probably, the topic was related to studies). I was listening to some songs.I asked Shayak, "Hey! Have you listened to Dire Straits?" [I remember asking this question to another friend of mine today in the college, in reality] Shayak replied, " No."
After a while, he said "I am going inside the college. I am coming after a while", and he went in. I went on listening to the music and smoking some cigarettes. After a while, he came back. He was not Shayak now. He was Pavel, another friend of mine. [It seems suddenly Shayak transformed into Pavel, or else how can,being the same person, Shayak go in and Pavel come out? I didn't realize it in my dream, but did so in reality,when I was thinking about it.] By then, I had shifted my place a bit due to the traffic police asking me to sit somewhere else. Pavel asked me why I had shifted and I told him the reason. Then I asked him, “Have you listened to Scorpions?” Pavel replied, “No.”
Then I took out my cigarette box to light up one cigarette. I generally smoke ‘Gold Flake’. But suddenly I saw I was smoking ‘Four Square’. I realized that may be the shop-keeper had made a mistake in giving me Gold Flake and gave me Four Square. Pavel said, ”Lol! That made you suffer a loss.” I said,” What loss! I just gave Rs. 10 for 4 Gold Flakes that I thought to buy, and ended up having 4 Four Squares of Rs. 2 each. So the loss is of mere Rs. 2.” [Actually Gold Flake costs Rs. 3 per cigarette, but due to an unknown reason, in my dream, it was Rs 2.50. This had an effect after a bit (in reality). Go through the dream. You will get to know what the effect was.]
So hoping that the box contains 4 Four Squares, I took out the cigarettes and saw one of the weirdest and the craziest things possible! Among the four, one was a Four Square. I saw that among the rest of them, the name of the brand of two cigarettes was my ex-girlfriend’s name!!!!! I told Pavel, “See! Only the first name could have matched. But see, what the fuck!! The surname also matches.”[the name was there where the name of the brand of a cigarette is usually written] I took out the remaining cigarette and I couldn’t realize which brand it was of. Nor could my friend Pavel tell.
Suddenly I woke up, as there was a power-cut.


AFTEREFFECT:
After I woke up, I felt like going out as there was a power-cut. I took a 5-rupee coin to buy two Gold Flakes, as per the cost in my dream, forgetting that in real life it’s Rs. 3 per cigarette. I told the shopkeeper: “ Two Gold Flakes please.” He gave me one and was giving back a 2-rupee coin to me. I said, “Two Gold Flakes I said!” He said, “You gave me Rs. 5. Two Gold Flakes will cost Rs. 6.”
That is when I realized what I had seen in my dream and said, “ Oh yeah! Okay. Give me a Silk Cut or a Four Square.”

8 comments:

  1. I am sort of an expert on weird dreams and I can say that that ex girlfriend thing actually means you're going to get married within 42 weeks :D

    Awesome rubbish.. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??????????that means within a year!!and why 42?that answer to the ultimate question???

    ReplyDelete
  3. bojhoooooooooo
    42 weeks
    tobe talu is a taal both in reality and his dreamzzz it seems

    ReplyDelete
  4. bt does d dream mean dat sauvik is getting married in 42 weeks to hi (i)ex gf or (ii) present gf???

    ReplyDelete
  5. ei rate e smoke korte thakle( in reality as well as in dreams)...tui topke jabi re khub shighroi (if not in 42 weeks)
    is talu's gf reading this??

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dream should b interpreted in dis way....dat frm now onwards his frequency of smoking is going to increase in his dreams nd decrease in his real life[:D]....n as a result he is going to live for 1000 more yrs....[:)][:)]

    ReplyDelete
  7. pagol!!!!pet kharap!!oto bochhor beche ki hobe???tao abar eisob condition-fondition rekhe!!!pagol!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete